Dear future guests,
We look forward to having you as a guest in our home and hope your stay is relaxing. Following are a few suggestions we would like to share to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
1. The driveway is shared between the upstairs and downstairs units, please be mindful as to not block someone in.
2. Smoking is not permitted inside our home. We ask that smoking of cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc. be conducted outside of the house.
3. Please leave your pets at home.
4. The house sleeps 4-6 people and the maximum capacity is 6 people per unit.
5. Please do not bring food or beverages into the bedrooms.
6. The neighborhood is intimate with all of the cottages and Bed & Breakfasts nestled close together so please remember to keep your voices and music levels to a minimum.
7. Please do not bring towels or blankets from the house to the beach. We also ask that you do not hang towels, beach blankets, swimsuits, etc. over the deck railing. If you need to wash your beach towels or bathing suits, please shake out the sand prior to putting them in the washer and/or dryer.
8. The phone service is set-up for local calls only. All long distance calls must be made with a calling card.
9. Check-in time is after 3:00pm and Check-out time is no later than 10:00am. Prior to leaving, please put all furniture, kitchen utensils and miscellaneous household items in their original location. If you have the time, we would greatly appreciate all used bed sheets and towels be left in a pile by the washer. It is most important to us that the house is clean upon your arrival. Straightening up prior to leaving will allow us more time to clean everything for those who follow you.
Please keep in mind, this is our home and we ask you to respect it. Help us by being careful with the house and the furnishings.