Home | Accomodations | A Peek Inside | Rates & Availability | Etiquette | Neighborhood | Things To Do| Directions
Dear future guests,
We look forward to having you as a guest in our home and hope your stay is relaxing. Following are a few suggestions we would like to share to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
1. The driveway is shared with our neighbors to the west so we ask that you make sure your vehicles are parked as close to the house as possible. This will allow adequate clearance for our neighbors to pull in and out of their driveway. This rule is outlined in detail to prevent any problems with our neighbors.
2. We ask that smoking of cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc. be conducted outside of the house.
3. Please leave your pets at home.
4. The house sleeps ten (10) people and the maximum capacity is ten (10) people.
5. We have furnished the house with a dining room table, a kitchen table and a deck table for eating and drinking. Please do not bring food or beverages into the family room or bedrooms.
6. The neighborhood is intimate with all of the cottages and Bed & Breakfasts nestled close together so please remember to keep your voices and music levels to a minimum.
7. Please do not bring towels or blankets from the house to the beach. We also ask that you do not hang towels, beach blankets, swimsuits, etc. over the deck railing. A clothesline has been installed behind the house for these items. If you need to wash your beach towels or bathing suits, please shake out the sand prior to putting them in the washer and/or dryer.
8. The phone service is set-up for local calls only. All long distance calls must be made with a calling card.
9. The attic door is locked and the attic is off limits.
10. When using the barbecue please make sure it is far enough away from the house and the deck to prevent a fire, grease splattering and smoke getting in the house. Please remember to shut off the grill when finished.
11. The garbage disposal switch is under the kitchen sink on the right hand side.
12. For weekly rentals, check-in time is Saturday, after 3:00pm and Check-out time is Saturday no later than 10:00am. Prior to leaving, please put all furniture, kitchen utensils and miscellaneous household items in their original location. If you have the time, we would greatly appreciate all used bed sheets and towels be left in a pile in the master bedroom. It is most important to us that the house is clean upon your arrival. Straightening up prior to leaving will allow us more time to clean everything for those who follow you.
Please keep in mind, this is our home and we ask you to respect it. Help us by being careful with the house and the furnishings.